Strategic Design | marketing & branding thoughts by Nick Rice

Dynamic marketing, branding & design strategies that span the gap between business & creative.


Very cool news aggregator

I told myself that I'd only blog on M-W-F, but I keep finding these cool little sites and posts that I want to pass on. So, check out http://www.marumushi.com/apps/newsmap/newsmap.cfm.

It aggregates headlines from GoogleNews. The use of multi-variant data to display news category (world, technology, health), most popular story, geography, and date works really well. You can sort by "squarified" or standard layout to change the view to your preference.

I think it's great to show what a different point of view can do. Same data, completely different presentation layer.

technorati tags > google news, map, data, presentation, visual, news map

0 Responses to “Very cool news aggregator”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

About Me












Powered by Blogger



Check out my lens