Strategic Design | marketing & branding thoughts by Nick Rice

Dynamic marketing, branding & design strategies that span the gap between business & creative.


Best of 2006 follow up

I mentioned David Armano's push to capture the best of 2006 (from a social media perspective) the other day.

He's compiled his report and it's available on his blog. I opened it up and lo and behold, there was part of my comment to him on page four.

David is really making a dent in one of the largest marketing companies around. And his good work has not gone unnoticed, a few months back he was promoted to VP. So now that he has greater reach and visibility, I'm looking forward to seeing him influence and shape new media . I hope he doesn't get too bogged down in the management aspect of his new role. Thanks David.

1 Responses to “Best of 2006 follow up”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    "I hope he doesn't get too bogged down in the management aspect of his new role."

    Oh man, that makes two of us. Well, my secret is that I've given up TV, and don't exercise enough. Ah well, something's gotta give.

    :)  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

About Me












Powered by Blogger



Check out my lens